ESB Dependencies problem

Ali Gohar Newbie

Hi,

Here is the structure of my Esb

bpm-engine.esb
|->META-INF
| |->jboss-esb.xml
| |->deployment.xml
|->jboss-service.xml (Queue definitions)
|->routing-rules.drl
|->bpm-service.jar (Containing EJB3 JBossWS endpoint)

Now when I deploy my esb archieve to JBoss server 5.1.0.GA, I get following errors:
DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
 Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3_endpoint" is missing the following dependencies:
 Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Configured", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3' **")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
 Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3' **

I've tried to add dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" to deployment.xml file but I get other errors:

Deployment "jboss.esb.vfszip:/home/ali/applications/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy/bpm-engine.esb/" is missing the following dependencies:
 Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.esb.vfszip:/home/ali/applications/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy/bpm-engine.esb/>" (should be in state "PreInstall", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3_endpoint' **")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
 Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3' **
 Deployment "<UNKNOWN jboss.esb.vfszip:/home/ali/applications/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy/bpm-engine.esb/>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3_endpoint' **

Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Can I not include my ejb jar file to esb archieve?

Thanks