ESB Dependencies problem

agohar

Hi,

Here is the structure of my Esb

bpm-engine.esb
      |->META-INF
      | |->jboss-esb.xml
      | |->deployment.xml
      |->jboss-service.xml (Queue definitions)
      |->routing-rules.drl
      |->bpm-service.jar (Containing EJB3 JBossWS endpoint)

Now when I deploy my esb archieve to JBoss server 5.1.0.GA, I get following errors:
      DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
       Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3_endpoint" is missing the following dependencies:
       Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Configured", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3' **")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
       Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3' **

I've tried to add dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-service.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" to deployment.xml file but I get other errors:

Deployment "jboss.esb.vfszip:/home/ali/applications/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy/bpm-engine.esb/" is missing the following dependencies:
       Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.esb.vfszip:/home/ali/applications/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy/bpm-engine.esb/>" (should be in state "PreInstall", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3_endpoint' **")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
       Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3' **
       Deployment "<UNKNOWN jboss.esb.vfszip:/home/ali/applications/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy/bpm-engine.esb/>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.j2ee:ear=bpm-engine.esb,jar=bpm-engine.jar,name=MyBPMDelegateBean,service=EJB3_endpoint' **

Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Can I not include my ejb jar file to esb archieve?

Thanks

• 1. Re: ESB Dependencies problem
          beve

Hi,

having a ejb archive in a .esb deployment should not be an issue with AS 5.1.0.
          Could you post or just check the object name in deployment.xml so that is matches the name in the jmx-console for you bpm-service.jar.
          I'm thinking that perhaps this name is not the same when deploying to AS 5.1.0.

Regards,

/Daniel

• 2. Re: ESB Dependencies problem
            maksrma

Hi

Look on my decision of this issue.

https://community.jboss.org/message/750621#750621

Probably you meant that you try use EJB3 as action of esb service throught EJBProcessor.

You doesn't need deployment.xml with dependencies for single esb file. It doesn't work unfortunately.