6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2013 7:17 AM by dsagar1234

deploy the jbpm-console in jBoss AS 7.1

joploya

Hello,

To explain the situation :

- I have a jboss server (7.1)

- I created two mySQL schemas : jbpm-test and jbpm-console-test

- I modify both persistence.xml files of human task web service and console server to persist datas in this databases.

- I deploy the human task well

- Deployement of the console server (jbpm-gwt-console-server.war) failed (but not the second war of the console : jbpm-gwt-console.war). And I have the error message below :

ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-7) MSC00001: Failed to start service jboss.persistenceunit."jbpm-gwt-console-server.war#org.jbpm.persistence.jpa": org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.persistenceunit."jbpm-gwt-console-server.war#org.jbpm.persistence.jpa": Failed to start service

at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1767) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110) [rt.jar:1.7.0_07]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603) [rt.jar:1.7.0_07]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [rt.jar:1.7.0_07]

Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: org.jbpm.persistence.jpa] Unable to build EntityManagerFactory

at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:914)

at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:889)

at org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:73)

at org.jboss.as.jpa.service.PersistenceUnitServiceImpl.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceUnitServiceImpl.java:162)

at org.jboss.as.jpa.service.PersistenceUnitServiceImpl.start(PersistenceUnitServiceImpl.java:85)

at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]

at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]

... 3 more

Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Errors in named queries: ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent

at org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:494)

at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1737)

at org.hibernate.ejb.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.<init>(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:84)

at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:904)

... 9 more

In attachement there is the full stack trace of the deployement of jbpm-gwt-console-server.war. And the part datasource of standalone.xml file of jBoss.

Can somebody tell me what I do wrong please?

Thank you very much for helping.

Regards,

Joploya