11 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2013 5:07 PM by djchapm

OSGi bundle that is JAX-WS client? (ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.ws.Service)

dawid.loubser

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a bundle that uses the JAX-WS API to make calls to a web service. The JAX-WS API (and probably implementation?) are not on the classpath. Which capabilities should I express in standalone.xml to make jboss web services (API and implementation) available?

I am running on JBoss 7.1.1 final, and my configuration is as follows:

<capabilities>
                      <capability name="javax.servlet.api:v25"/>
                      <capability name="javax.xml.ws.api"/>
                      <capability name="javax.transaction.api"/>
                      <capability name="org.apache.felix.log" startlevel="1"/>
                      <capability name="org.jboss.osgi.logging" startlevel="1"/>
                      <capability name="org.apache.felix.configadmin" startlevel="1"/>
                      <capability name="org.jboss.as.osgi.configadmin" startlevel="1"/>
                      <capability name="org.jboss.osgi.xerces:jbosgi-xerces:2.10.0" startlevel="2"/>
                      <capability name="org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.scr:1.6.0" startlevel="2"/>
                      <capability name="org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.eventadmin:1.2.6" startlevel="2"/>
                      <capability name="org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-jsp:1.1.2" startlevel="2"/>
                      <capability name="org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-jetty-bundle:1.1.2" startlevel="2"/>
                  </capabilities>
      The same code worked fine in 7.0.2 final, which I guess was taken care of by the (deprecated):
                  <module identifier="javaee.api"/>

P.S. I tried:

<capability name="javax.xml.ws.api"/>