12 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2012 1:58 AM by swiderski.maciej

JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3

artist123

my experiment with brms-stand al0one as follows....

1 - I created two DataSource for procees and task persistence (I am using MySql-5.1 database).

Process datasource -  jbpmDS

Process database – jbpm5

task datasource -  taskDS

task database – task

2 -  I copied the mssql-ds.xml from \brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\docs\examples\jca into \brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\server\default\deploy and updated for process and task datasource information (file attached)

3 - 2 -  I copied the mssql-persistence-service.xml from brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\docs\examples\jms into \brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\server\default\deploy and updated for process and task datasource information (file attached)

4 -  In \brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\server\default\deploy folder I copy the mysql-ds.xml and mssql-persistence-service.xml files.

5 -  In  \brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\server\default\deploy\jbpm-human-task.war\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF folder I modified the persistence.xml for mysql details (file attached)

6 – In D:\redhat\brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\server\default\deploy\business-central-server.war\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF folder folder I modified the persistence.xml for mysql details (file attached).

7 -  In D:\redhat\brms-standalone-5.3.0\jboss-as\server\default\deploy\business-central-server.war\WEB-INF\classes folder I copied the user, roles properties files.

8 -  Copied the mysql server driver into jboss server lib folder.

9 -  start the server

10 -  BRMS started …no issue…

11 – JBPM console…log in as admin/admin…

I can see the console ..but all blowing up exception (log file attached)

• 1. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
          swiderski.maciej

Have you done any changes to the standalone package? If so, have you ran it before any changes where applied to verify that it works as expected?

Would be really useful to get more details about your case including all steps you did that changed the origin package and complete log file to get more information what happened on server startup.

HTH

• 2. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
            artist123

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for your time,

1 - I just got the stanalone version and just run the jboss server with out modify anything, it is working fine (guvnor, console etc,).

2 - I want to use MySQL for persistence, so i just followed the instruction in the used guide for DB changes. (I created two db(jbpm5, task) and two datasource(taskDS, jbpmDS) each for jbpm and task,

3 - Tables created, but it is not putting any data in the organisationentyt table.

4 - Guvnor working fine

5 - I can log in as krisv/krisv, but it is not display any process(evaluation), suddenly throus exception saying IO error, because no data save in the task db table

all the problems comes from human task service configuration....

• 3. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
              swiderski.maciej

could you attach your server log that contains all logs from the startup of the server?

• 4. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                artist123

Hi,

I am sorry for the late reply, i was on leave...

I updated the original post ...thanks,

• 5. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                  artist123

add to my earlier post..my continues testing the brms-stanalone-5.3 as follows...

I created just hellowordld proces using eclipse and export the Guvnor and try to start the process using jbpm console...

the following is the one what I got...

• 6. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                    swiderski.maciej

First of all it's better to attach such content as a file instead of pasting it on the post.

Anyway, what I see in your case there are few errors:

1. session with id cannot be found that indicates that you used this application server for other (probably default) data base and that's why it saved the session id it used.
                    2. at some point your task server (exposed via hornetq) throw out of memory error
                    3. could not connect to task client

As it comes to the first one you can either ignore it or make sure you remove jbpmSessionId.ser file from jboss tem directory (jboss_home/standalone/tmp). Second issue was a root cause of the third one. Just make sure that you assign enough resources for jboss server while running it.

HTH

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    • 7. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                      artist123

Hi sorry about that....I dont know how to attach the file in the reply section but attach in the original post (I do not know wheathe you got a chance to look at it..).

Iet me try and update you as well...

I really appriciate your patience and time...

• 8. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                        artist123

Hi, As follow your steps...console I got clear log but end of the log...I saw this ...is this problem or can I ignore this... 5:10:33,624 INFO  [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/jmx-console 5:10:33,684 INFO  [HornetQJMSRealDeployer] Deploying unit AbstractVFSDeploymentContext@1421235382{vfsfile:/D:/redhat/br s-standalone-5.3.0/jboss-as/server/default/deploy/hornetq/hornetq-jms.xml} with config org.hornetq.jms.server.config.im l.JMSConfigurationImpl@74187418 5:10:33,744 INFO  [HornetQServerImpl] live server is starting with configuration HornetQ Configuration (clustered=false backup=false,sharedStore=true,journalDirectory=data/journal,bindingsDirectory=data/bindings,largeMessagesDirectory=data largemessages,pagingDirectory=data/paging) 5:10:33,774 WARNING [HornetQServerImpl] Security risk! It has been detected that the cluster admin user and password ha e not been changed from the installation default. Please see the HornetQ user guide, cluster chapter, for instructions n how to do this. 5:10:33,804 INFO  [HornetQServerImpl] trying to deploy queue jms.queue.DLQ 5:10:33,834 INFO  [HornetQServerImpl] trying to deploy queue jms.queue.ExpiryQueue 5:10:33,865 INFO  [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Loading profile: ProfileKey@34963496[domain=default, server=default, name=d fault] 5:10:33,865 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERR RS FOR DETAILS): EPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Deployment "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" is missing the following dependencies:    Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer' **")    Dependency "jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOU D Depends on 'jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' **") EPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' ** Deployment "jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'j oss.messaging:service=ServerPeer' ** 5:10:33,874 INFO  [NettyAcceptor] Started Netty Acceptor version 3.2.3.Final-r1 localhost:5446 for CORE protocol 5:10:33,906 INFO  [HornetQServerImpl] Server is now live 5:10:33,906 INFO  [HornetQServerImpl] HornetQ Server version 2.2.10.GA (HQ_2_2_10_EAP_GA_BUILD2, 122) [1810187e-dca8-11 1-8f6f-18a905ef54eb]) started 5:10:33,906 INFO  [Http11Protocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-127.0.0.1-8080 5:10:33,926 INFO  [AjpProtocol] Starting Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-127.0.0.1-8009 5:10:33,936 INFO  [ServerImpl] JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.3.0.GA (build: SVNTag=5.3.0.GA date=201206201517)] Started in m:27s:88ms 5:10:57,920 INFO  [TransientRepository] Session closed

• 9. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                          artist123

Hi,

I made some progress in it...thanks for your help...but still I got some errors while start the process...

what i did...

1 - I delete the jbpmSessionId.ser and increased the jboss heap memory.

1 - I start the jboss server...server started correctly...but I am suspect in the following lines....but i dont know how important is this...you can seee the full server log in my earlier post...

[ProfileServiceBootstrap] Loading profile: ProfileKey@34963496[domain=default, server=default, name=d fault] 5:10:33,865 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERR RS FOR DETAILS): EPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Deployment "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" is missing the following dependencies:Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer' **")Dependency "jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOU D Depends on 'jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' **") EPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' ** Deployment "jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer" is in error due to the following

3 - In eclipse impoet the evaluation sample and connect to guvnor and export to guvnor in the default package.

4 - build the package in guvnor and build sucssesfully.

5 - log in as krisv/krisv into jbpm-console and first I dont see the evaluation process in console process list after refresh...it throug some error but display the evaluation process, I start the process by click the start button..but processinstance information is not displayed...when I check the db nothing saved in process table, workitem and session tables...

6 - When I refresh again it blow away with exception....

I am just close to that..please help me to remove the block...

the files used in this process are all attached in this thread..attached log is the log error while console breaks....I attached two log file one is server startup time one second is server breakes time one....

thanks in advance....

• 10. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                            swiderski.maciej

Server log seems to be clea as it comes to stuff jbpm requires. What exception do you get when refreshing?

• 11. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                              artist123

The problem in process information is not stored into processinfo and sessioninfo table.....if you see my earlier post..i guess this server startup time errors...like the one above....process data is not saved into database....files are already attached in this thread....i need to give it to the end user to practice this standalone server....seems this is not usable....

• 12. Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3
                                swiderski.maciej

Are you running the evaluation process? If so, are you able to execute it completely, with all the user tasks. Check task data base after you create the process it should have a some entries in task table.

What server startup errors are you talking about? What exception (if any) is thrown when you execute the process? Certainly it is usable as number of people are using it like that so it is just a matter of misconfiguration, I believe.