1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2011 6:22 PM by lightguard Go to original post
      • 15. Re: ContextNotActiveException
        hantsy

I hope the Conversation works seamless with other specs...like seam2.

For end developer, simple and easy is the most important.

• 16. Re: ContextNotActiveException
          hantsy

I have also browsed the CDI 1.1 draft.

I felt a little disappointed about the change set.

1. There still no united model in Java EE 7, Spring and Seam 2 have united bean concept, but JEE6/7 does not, I hope CDI only intercept the @ManagedBean in Java EE7, and refine all beans(POJO, EJB, JSF Backing Bean, etc) to the @ManagedBean, thus we do not need the @Veto, and get the same concept in Seam2 and spring. And refactoring the scope is necessary.

2. Conversation servlet support was planed in CDI1.1, but how to use Converstaion in other cases, such as WebService(SOAP or rest based), application client,...etc, how to transfer Conversation from one to anther different clients.

3. Transaction support is not the must feature, I think this is a very important feature.

4 .Define a united application lifecycle and event is welcome, promote the jsf Project stage concept to the JEE7 application scope, provided concept like profile and enviroment in Spring 3.1.

• 17. Re: ContextNotActiveException
            lightguard

I appreciate the info Hantsy, but you're really better off sending comments to the CDI spec mailing list https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/cdi-dev

1 2 Previous Next