The Teiid Project is dedicated to creating a best-of-breed solution for federated data access through a relational abstraction. Backed by years of development from MetaMatrix, Teiid already has world-class optimization and data access features and is now adding to its growing open source community. Teiid is primarily accessable through JDBC, but also has built-in support for Web Services.
The Teiid Designer is a robust Eclipse based design environment for creating virtual databases or VDBs that define a logic database structure for your enterprise data.
- Eclipse Dev Environment Set Up
- Architecture Overview
- Teiid Release Procedure
- Введение в JBoss Teiid (Introduction to Teiid in Russian)
- Example Translators:
- Web scraping translator: teiid-translators/translator-scrape at master · rokhmanov/teiid-translators · GitHub
Examples: Integration with other tools
- Teiid Federation [Part1] and [Part2] - utilizes 7.4 and shows integration with Protégé
- Teiid and iReport - Luca Gioppo highlights the use of Teiid Embedded 6.1 with iReport from JasperSoft.
- Teiid and SQuirreL SQL - again from Luca Gioppo how to add a new Teiid driver and connect to Teiid Embedded 6.1 from SQuirreL SQL.
- More tutorials on the 8.x versions of TEIID from Luca Gioppo.
- MetaMatrix and Seam (in Portuguese) by Edgar Silva
- Strange Loop Conference presentation on Teiid
- The Tao of Teiid a technical introduction to Teiid from JBossWorld 09
- Teiid booth demo from JavaOne [part1, part2, part3] by Steve Hawkins
- EII (Enterprise Information Integration) with MetaMatrix by Erica Langhi
See the main documentation at - Home - Teiid - Project Documentation Editor
Additional Wiki Documents:
Teiid 8.x Documents
Teiid 7.x Documents
- Teiid 7.0 Installation Guide (now obsolete, see the Admin Guide)
- Deploying VDBs in Teiid 7.0 (now obsolete, see the Admin Guide)
- Dynamic VDBs in Teiid 7.0 (now obsolete, see the Reference Guide)
Teiid 6.x Documents
- Teiid Installation
- Connecting to Teiid Server
- Connecting to Teiid Embedded
- Deploying VDB in Teiid
- Teiid Connection Properties
- Teiid as Data Source in JBoss AS
- Using Connector Metadata (Dynamic VDB)
- Logging in Teiid
- User Identity Support in Teiid
- Managing User Authorizations in Teiid
- Secure Client Connections using SSL in Teiid