The topic for the September 14th meeting at 7:00 pm is: "How to become a JBoss Certified Professional".
This meeting is open to all individuals interested in learning more about JBoss technology. Free parking is available. While, this meeting is open to the public, all non-AEM Employees will be requested to sign in at the front door.
In order to get an accurate headcount for refreshments, RSVPs are strongly encouraged. Please visit http://www.meetup.com/dc-jbug for RSVPs and other group related information.
- Welcome & Refreshments (7:00 pm - 7:30 pm)
- Announcements & Introductions
- State of JBoss Certifications, Randy Russell (7:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Randy Russell, Director of Certification, Red Hat
Are you a JBoss Certified Application Administrator or Developer? Are you a Hibernate expert that's ready to take the JBCD Persistence challenge? Tonight, Randy Russell will be on hand to talk about what the Certification team at Red Hat has been up to and how to become a certified JBoss professional.
- Open Forum (8:30pm - 9pm)
- Bring your JBoss related questions to share with your peers.
- What topics would you like to see in the future?
- Are there any activities that you'd like to work with? (i.e. Study Groups, Hackfests, Ignite Sessions)
Applied Engineering Management (AEM) Corporation
14030 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 900
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
About the Speaker
Randy Russell is the director of certification at Red Hat. He joined Red Hat in 1999 and leads the team responsible for Red Hat’s industry-leading certification program. Randy is on the Board of Directors of the Performance Testing Council, an association of testing professionals, and served as Chairman of the Board in 2009. Prior to joining Red Hat, Randy was a system administrator and programmer with an economics consulting firm.