RichFaces Team Meeting Minutes 7-6-2011

Meeting started by balunasj at 15:00:18 UTC (full logs). 

Meeting summary

    1. Agenda http://community.jboss.org/wiki/RichFacesTeamMeetingAgenda7-6-2011 (balunasj, 15:00:31)
  1. New team member (balunasj, 15:00:41)
    1. For those of you that did not see the emails, tweets, or blog - wesleyhales has moved over the RichFaces team (balunasj, 15:01:09)
    2. He'll be helping with 4.1, and making RichFaces work on mobile devices!! (balunasj, 15:01:48)
  2. Push & AS 7 (balunasj, 15:04:05)
    1. lfryc found an issue with push on AS7, that might have been there a while even back to AS6. (balunasj, 15:04:34)
    2. ACTION: lfryc dig more into it - at least Atmosphere is creating thread per push request, which is quite frustrating (balunasj, 15:07:46)
  3. AS7 Blog (balunasj, 15:10:34)
    1. we don't need to discuss this, as we just had another meeting on this one (balunasj, 15:10:51)
    2. Lukas is going to plan for early next week for a draft (balunasj, 15:11:30)
    3. ACTION: lfryc work with the .org team to get your blog syndicated (balunasj, 15:11:51)
  4. 4.1 M1 jira (balunasj, 15:12:56)
    1. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF/fixforversion/12315856 (balunasj, 15:13:04)
    2. should be mostly updated with current plans for M1 (balunasj, 15:13:22)
    3. 2 will need to wait for next week, but is not a blocker (balunasj, 15:13:52)
    4. ACTION: ALL review the jira's and see what you think, let me know if there will be a problem getting them in during July (balunasj, 15:15:26)
    5. blocker: PBR support issue popped up for this week (wesleyhales, 15:17:18)
    6. :https://issues.jboss.org/browse/PBR-273 (wesleyhales, 15:18:12)
    7. we'll discuss that offline, but agree it is priority for you (balunasj, 15:20:10)
  5. Git build script updates (balunasj, 15:21:51)
    1. wyer has proposed some good updates for the git build, clone, etc... scripts (balunasj, 15:22:23)
    2. http://community.jboss.org/thread/168899?tstart=0 (balunasj, 15:22:32)
    3. https://github.com/richfaces/build/pull/3 (balunasj, 15:24:08)
    4. ACTION: ALL try out updates to the build script once it is merged (balunasj, 15:25:42)
    5. ACTION: balunasj pull request merged (balunasj, 15:31:51)
    6. ACTION: origninal jira closed (balunasj, 15:32:03)
    7. ACTION: lfryc new jira for renaming to either richgit.sh, or rich-git.sh - authors prerogative (balunasj, 15:32:45)
  6. Select updates (balunasj, 15:34:30)
    1. wyer has also been working on select updates (balunasj, 15:35:02)
    2. http://community.jboss.org/thread/168239 (balunasj, 15:35:05)
    3. ACTION: lfryc review pull requests and merge (balunasj, 15:37:29)
    4. one issue remaining - chrome is broken when it comes to calling select() on an input element at least with everything going on the in the richelect component (balunasj, 15:39:15)
    5. see forum post (balunasj, 15:39:24)
    6. ACTION: wyer and juank_prada: so you guys are going to take a look further offline - and we'll discuss at next weeks meeting or in the forums - sound good? (balunasj, 15:43:54)
  7. CDK and Validator issue for M1 (balunasj, 15:44:22)
    1. wanted to discuss thoughts on these CDK items (balunasj, 15:44:50)
    2. http://bit.ly/rfJaZy (balunasj, 15:44:53)
    3. ACTION: alexsmirnov Will take some time this week to get in these issues (balunasj, 15:50:16)

 

 

Meeting ended at 16:11:58 UTC (full logs).

 

Action items

  1. lfryc dig more into it - at least Atmosphere is creating thread per push request, which is quite frustrating
  2. lfryc work with the .org team to get your blog syndicated
  3. ALL review the jira's and see what you think, let me know if there will be a problem getting them in during July
  4. ALL try out updates to the build script once it is merged
  5. balunasj pull request merged
  6. origninal jira closed
  7. lfryc new jira for renaming to either richgit.sh, or rich-git.sh - authors prerogative
  8. lfryc review pull requests and merge
  9. wyer and juank_prada: so you guys are going to take a look further offline - and we'll discuss at next weeks meeting or in the forums - sound good?
  10. alexsmirnov Will take some time this week to get in these issues

 

 

Action items, by person

  1. alexsmirnov
    1. alexsmirnov Will take some time this week to get in these issues
  2. balunasj
    1. balunasj pull request merged
  3. juank_prada
    1. wyer and juank_prada: so you guys are going to take a look further offline - and we'll discuss at next weeks meeting or in the forums - sound good?
  4. lfryc
    1. lfryc dig more into it - at least Atmosphere is creating thread per push request, which is quite frustrating
    2. lfryc work with the .org team to get your blog syndicated
    3. lfryc new jira for renaming to either richgit.sh, or rich-git.sh - authors prerogative
    4. lfryc review pull requests and merge
  5. wyer
    1. wyer and juank_prada: so you guys are going to take a look further offline - and we'll discuss at next weeks meeting or in the forums - sound good?
  6. UNASSIGNED
    1. ALL review the jira's and see what you think, let me know if there will be a problem getting them in during July
    2. ALL try out updates to the build script once it is merged
    3. origninal jira closed

 

 

People present (lines said)

  1. balunasj (149)
  2. juank_prada (35)
  3. wyer (28)
  4. bleathem_mtg (17)
  5. wesleyhales (16)
  6. lfryc (13)
  7. alexsmirnov (8)
  8. jbossbot (5)
  9. bleathem (3)
  10. jbott (2)

 

 

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.