RichFaces Team Meeting Minutes 7-20-2011

Meeting started by balunasj_mtg at 15:02:05 UTC (full logs).

 

Meeting summary

    1. Agenda for todays meeting: (balunasj_mtg, 15:02:19)
    2. http://community.jboss.org/wiki/RichFacesTeamMeetingAgenda7-20-2011 (balunasj_mtg, 15:02:23)
    3. This is the first meeting where we left the agenda open for all and people just added to it as needed (balunasj_mtg, 15:02:56)
  1. 4.1.M1 status (balunasj_mtg, 15:03:44)
    1. bleathem and lfryc are working on new components and hope to get them ready for initial QE early next week (balunasj_mtg, 15:04:19)
    2. wesleyhales has been working on some other tasks, but hopes to get to some of the mobile component items as well (balunasj_mtg, 15:04:58)
    3. balunasj_mtg has been working other tasks, but will be reviewing RF jira issues and updating for M2 as well (balunasj_mtg, 15:05:31)
    4. ACTION: wyer will be working on RF-11088 and creating an example app to demo an issue with chrome (balunasj_mtg, 15:10:46)
  2. github IRC notification (balunasj_mtg, 15:16:30)
    1. The github IRC notification is in place, when a commit is applied to any of the github.com/richfaces repos a message is displayed in IRC irrespective of the branch (bleathem, 15:18:38)
  3. CDK docs (balunasj_mtg, 15:20:03)
    1. CDK docs are lacking and need to be refreshed (balunasj_mtg, 15:20:34)
    2. we discussed some of this offline (balunasj_mtg, 15:20:44)
    3. bleathem and lfryc started to put CDK related content in one place (balunasj_mtg, 15:21:08)
    4. http://community.jboss.org/wiki/RichFacesCDKHowTos (balunasj_mtg, 15:21:28)
    5. once 4.1 is farther along, or released we'll plan out how to pull this together into a solid doc (balunasj_mtg, 15:21:55)
    6. we'll likely use the confluence wiki to make this easier (balunasj_mtg, 15:22:33)

 

 

Meeting ended at 15:28:14 UTC (full logs).

 

Action items

  1. wyer will be working on RF-11088 and creating an example app to demo an issue with chrome

 

 

Action items, by person

  1. wyer
    1. wyer will be working on RF-11088 and creating an example app to demo an issue with chrome

 

 

People present (lines said)

  1. balunasj_mtg (55)
  2. bleathem (17)
  3. wyer (16)
  4. lfryc (3)
  5. jbott (2)
  6. jbossbot (2)
  7. ramram (1)

 

 

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.