RichFaces Team Meeting Minutes 7-15-2011

Meeting started by balunasj at 15:02:10 UTC (full logs). 

Meeting summary

    1. There is no agenda for this team meeting - I did not have time to write it up (balunasj, 15:02:39)
    2. We'll talk about OrderedList and Picklist items that bleathem has been working (balunasj, 15:03:06)
    3. Some rapid turnaround ideas for component development with Lukas (balunasj, 15:03:28)
    4. Pull requests and thoughts from alexsmirnov1 (balunasj, 15:03:53)
    5. other items as brought up - and comments form minutes last week (balunasj, 15:04:26)
    6. http://community.jboss.org/wiki/RichFacesTeamMeetingMinutes7-6-2011 (balunasj, 15:04:29)
    7. include CDI Push status and Errai integration if possible (balunasj, 15:05:50)
    8. mojarra upgrade version (balunasj, 15:06:38)
    9. Push/Atmosphere issue and workaround (balunasj, 15:06:48)
  1. OrderedList/Picklist (balunasj, 15:07:14)
    1. http://community.jboss.org/message/614771#614771 (balunasj, 15:07:42)
    2. the forum post addressing the OrderedList/PickList is: http://community.jboss.org/thread/164988 (bleathem, 15:07:57)
    3. I've updated the thread with my summary of the discussion (bleathem, 15:08:18)
    4. ACTION: bleathem Take comments, feedback, and update forum post with more details, and updates (balunasj, 15:20:15)
    5. picklist will not change the source list server-side, only the targetlist (bleathem, 15:20:29)
  2. Rapid turn around ideas from lfryc (balunasj, 15:20:56)
    1. http://community.jboss.org/message/615439#615439 (balunasj, 15:21:07)
    2. development using CDK is quite slow when you are just playing with the source code (lfryc, 15:21:56)
    3. idea is to employ Fakereplace to replace Java classes (and possibly static resources) inside JAR (lfryc, 15:22:42)
    4. it's playing well but still needs some tweaks: (lfryc, 15:22:58)
    5. CDK is currently processing all the resources (templates, configs) (lfryc, 15:23:11)
    6. it might be good to change maven-cdk-plugin behavior to check output files timestamps to avoid doubled work... (lfryc, 15:23:41)
    7. ACTION: lfryc and alexsmirnov1 will touch base after the meeting to discuss some options here (balunasj, 15:31:45)
  3. Push Atmosphere, CDI, and Possibly errai integration (balunasj, 15:32:45)
    1. We'll start with push and CDI integration (balunasj, 15:33:03)
    2. ACTION: lfryc use the conversation to update plans and requiremetns for push - after editor is completed (balunasj, 15:46:22)
  4. git-flow integration with richgit.sh (balunasj, 15:49:10)
    1. https://github.com/nvie/gitflow (lfryc, 15:56:24)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-11129 (lfryc, 15:58:19)
    3. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-10932 (bleathem, 15:59:42)
    4. http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JSFOnAS7 (lfryc, 16:01:47)
    5. ACTION: check on JSF status with AS 7 team (bleathem, 16:02:48)
    6. ACTION: balunasj find out what plans are for AS7 future (balunasj, 16:04:05)
  5. push issue with AS7 update (balunasj, 16:06:09)
    1. ACTION: lfryc Create jira's related to push, including doc updates for 4.1 (balunasj, 16:09:12)

 

 

Meeting ended at 16:14:50 UTC (full logs).

 

Action items

  1. bleathem Take comments, feedback, and update forum post with more details, and updates
  2. lfryc and alexsmirnov1 will touch base after the meeting to discuss some options here
  3. lfryc use the conversation to update plans and requiremetns for push - after editor is completed
  4. check on JSF status with AS 7 team
  5. balunasj find out what plans are for AS7 future
  6. lfryc Create jira's related to push, including doc updates for 4.1

 

 

Action items, by person

  1. alexsmirnov1
    1. lfryc and alexsmirnov1 will touch base after the meeting to discuss some options here
  2. balunasj
    1. balunasj find out what plans are for AS7 future
  3. bleathem
    1. bleathem Take comments, feedback, and update forum post with more details, and updates
  4. lfryc
    1. lfryc and alexsmirnov1 will touch base after the meeting to discuss some options here
    2. lfryc use the conversation to update plans and requiremetns for push - after editor is completed
    3. lfryc Create jira's related to push, including doc updates for 4.1

 

 

People present (lines said)

  1. balunasj (108)
  2. bleathem (99)
  3. lfryc (84)
  4. wyer (26)
  5. alexsmirnov1 (13)
  6. jbossbot (7)
  7. jbott (2)
  8. wesleyhales (2)
  9. ppitonak (1)
  10. jjamrich (1)

 

 

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.