RichFaces Team Meeting Minutes 6-01-2010
Alpha2 code freeze
- Code freeze is going at Wednesday morning
- Finalize release, update project assembler scripts.
- Blockers approved by Alex, Nick and Jay, as well as docs updates.
- nbelaevski and Jay will review remaining issues in Jira and either move to M1, or adjust as needed.
- /root is going to be closed until we release to QE wed. night
- start testing Thursday.
- At the time of the release to QE we will be creating stable release branches so that trunk can be opened for development of M1 by the team
- Any changes needed in A2 will be done first in the stable branch, and then that module can be re-released ( or updated ).
- Alpha2 release distribution will be stored in stage Maven repo.
- Downloadable distributions will be stored in repo, with checksums. After release, they will be copied to download area.
- code freeze for M1 will be July 6th
- We are going to begin our timeboxed releases, first 6 weeks, then 4 weeks until we release.