RichFaces Team Meeting Minutes 4-15-2010

Note: Details in transcript

Community

  • Polls
    • New poll created by Ilya
    • If successful we'll have more
  • JSR-276
    • No one knows who is working on this atm, if anyone
    • Something to keep an eye on but no a big concern atm

3.3.X

  • Post 3.3.3.F tasks
    • Photoalbum getting uploaded today
      • Then we'll close RFPL-471
    • Waiting on some external sites to post articles
    • Discussed Jira review since last of 3.3.X has been released
      • Ilya, Alex, Nick, and I will discuss tasks
      • Some possibilities discussed
      • Want to make sure jira is up to date, and reflexes reality
    • QE has no wrap up tasks
  • Maven Repo update impact
    • Need to update wiki for maven settings
    • Need to update our own settings.xml files
    • May need some updates to pom.xml files
    • Waiting on complete doc from Paul
    • Be ready next Monday/Tuesday for possible updates

4.0.0

  • Anton, Konstantin, and Ilya will create an article/blog about tables in 4.0
    • RFPL-525
    • Need to wait to post until snapshots are posted
  • Assembler discussion and plan meeting this afternoon