RichFaces Team Meeting Agenda 9-29-2009

3.3.2.GA Release

  • Status
    • No open development jira's
      • Docs will be cleaning up jira's today
    • Latest build to QE yesterday
    • Should complete manual tests Wednesday
    • Planning for release Thursday if nothing is found

 

  • Development
    • Status
    • Questions/concerns
  • QE
    • Status
      • Verification of possible tree issue
    • Questions/concerns
  • Docs
    • Status
      • Jira cleanup for release
      • Final doc build for release
        • Needs to be done before release because of IT timing
    • Questions/concerns
  • Release Plan
    • Alex will be handling the final upload
    • Ilya will update project site and
    • Docs should build final build and make available for review
      • Then provide IT instructions for uploading
      • Talk with Jay if not sure about this
    • Jay will write blog and coordinate final release

 

4.0.0.ALPHA2 Release

  • Status
    • I'm not caught up yet on emails/wiki's etc....
    • We can discuss any critical items today
      • Postpone general discussions for tomorrow's meeting
  • Client library development/extensions
    • Alex S will be reviewing closely
      • Hi priority
    • Interop with jsf.js is very important
    • Need to work closely with EG and make sure RI will work for us
  • Iteration component
    • Status
    • Questions/concerns
  • XInclude and apache license
    • Discussed yesterday with Alex
    • No good way to handle this without our own impl
    • Updates to cocoon xinclude support will be isolated in it's own module