1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 327 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2007 10:57 PM by vashistvishal Go to original post
      • 60. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
        bumeshrai

Thank you olof

• 61. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
          spoox2

Hi! All,
          I am having problem in chapter 1 where in after creating the EJB and adding a method, i am unable to add the Bean to a module. If i have the modules (MyBank and OnlineBank) in the project, the pop-up doesn't show while if i removed the 2 modules, it shows the pop-up to select the modules from but the list it empty. I am using JBoss321 with tomcat 4.1.24 , Lomboz 2.1_02, Eclipse 2.1.0. I am using windows XP professional. I have posted my problem but haven't got any help. Hope i can get some this time.
          Also as per the tutorial, i do not see the modules in the Lomboz J2EE view and neither do i see the JDKtools, JRE Systems Library and other folders in the project folder as shown in the snapshot. Could someone please help me move on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

• 62. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
            olof

Hi,

I'm on chapter 7. When I deploy my MDB, I have this :

08:51:48,217 WARN [JMSContainerInvoker] Could not find the queue destination-jndi-name=queue/MdbQueue
            08:51:48,233 WARN [JMSContainerInvoker] destination not found: queue/MdbQueue reason: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MdbQueue not bound
            08:51:48,233 WARN [JMSContainerInvoker] creating a new temporary destination: queue/MdbQueue

Any ideas ?

Thank you !

• 63. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
              olof

Hi,

I believe that warnings on my previous message are not important.

But I'm always blocked in chapter 7. When I deploy my module, I have this message:

javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: User: null is NOT authenticated

In the tutorial, there is nothing about security. Must I put an username anywhere ????

Thank you !!!!

• 64. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

hello

i have done chapter one, but i dont think i am going past the 'deploy" thing.

i use:

eclipse-SDK-2.1-win32.zip
                j2sdk-1_4_1_02-windows-i586.exe
                lomboz.211.zip (couldn't find lomboz.21_02.zip, is this possibly the reason?)
                jboss-3.2.1.zip

when i attempt to deploy the MyBank, as stated in the guide i get this:

01:00:00,437 INFO [MainDeployer] Starting deployment of package: file:/C:/jboss/server/all/deploy/MyBank.jar
                01:00:00,921 WARN [verifier] EJB spec violation:
                Bean : MySession
                Section: 22.2
                Warning: The Bean Provider must specify the fully-qualified name of the Java class that implements the enterprise bean's business methods in the <ejb-class> element.
                Info : Class not found: au.com.tusc.MySessionSession

01:00:00,921 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss/server/all/deploy/MyBank.jar
                org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for error messages.
                at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:487)
                at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.create(MainDeployer.java:784)
                at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:639)
                at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:613)
                at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor33.invoke(Unknown Source)
                at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
                at org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.java:284)
                at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
                at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:177)
                at $Proxy7.deploy(Unknown Source)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:302)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:476)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:200)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.loop(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:211)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.run(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:190)
                01:00:00,937 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Failed to deploy: org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner$DeployedURL@bb91f85f{ url=file:/C:/jboss/server/all/deploy/MyBank.jar, deployedLastModified=0 }
                org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for error messages.
                at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:487)
                at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.create(MainDeployer.java:784)
                at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:639)
                at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:613)
                at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor33.invoke(Unknown Source)
                at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
                at org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.java:284)
                at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
                at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:177)
                at $Proxy7.deploy(Unknown Source)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:302)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:476)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:200)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.loop(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:211)
                at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.run(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:190)

• 65. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

First of all, using Lomboz 2.1.1 in place of Lomboz 2.1_02 shouldn't make any diffrence to the tutorial, even though I havent tried on new lomboz, but in new lomboz there is only enhancements of previous features and some new functionalities.

I have seen this error before, normally comes because of parser used in Lomboz.
                  Try giving fully qaulified name to all the methods in yr bean.
                  ex in chapter 1 its I think is learnJ2ee(String messg).
                  so give this full name like au.com.tusc.learnJ2ee(String messg).

Secondly the Xdoclet tags are very vulnerable in the sense if you copy from somwhere like tutorial page, sometimes it gets exta spece from it when you copy it.
                  I find it better to write xdoclet tags by hand.
                  So try these two things and I am sure you will be able to deploy without any issue.

Most likely its an xdoclet issue, which makes parser behave like this.

I hope this helps.
                  Cheers.....
                  Vishal.

• 66. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

i have ran the tutorial about 5 times, i tried diffrent versions of jboss and JRE. i always get the same error during deployment.

i did not understand your remark cocerning the "full name",
                    in what file am i suppose to add this to the function name?
                    i tried duing it on MySessionBean.java and i get and error from eclipse, which makes sense, he thinks i am defining a string variable called au:

public String au.com.tusc.learnJ2EE(String messg)

(i have never seen this syntax in practice, in any other programing language, not in function declerations or definitions)

about xdoclet, i did not copy paste anything fom the site, i followed the tutrial step by step.

maybe i was also wrong to mention i am using windows xp OS and not linux.

i have been dealing with this issue for 3 days and it is quite frustrating, i would very much appriciate it if somethign can be done.

• 67. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

i am not sure why, and it may be the problem, but my MyBank.jar contains only xml files, shoudl it not include compiled java (.class) files?

• 68. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

Yes you are right, this syntax is not in usual parctice.
                        But what i mean to say was that when you do that that in eclipse, it imports that classor package for you ad you don't see that fully qualified name for method.

Secondly now you are suggestting you are not having any class files in that jar file file you are deploying.
                        If thats the case then you need those class files assocaited with bean and bean itself.
                        My guess is you havent added that bean in yr web module.
                        When you do that you have to be careful because, Because in project explorer of eclipse, you see two things xxxxxBean.java and another is xxxBean only (which normally has a green icon), make sure you select that green icon, that is xxxBean and then add that bean in yr web module.
                        And then genearae yr classess again.

Before you do this step go to Top level menu, Select Project >RebuildAll

And then do these steps.
                        Hopefully you will be able to generate the required classes.
                        And deploy it successfully.

Vishal.

• 69. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
                          cfreitas

hi i need your help with this:

i have an error on chapter 5

12:02:54,253 INFO [STDOUT] Entering StoreAccessBean.ejbCreate()
                          12:02:54,325 ERROR [STDERR] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ejb not bound........

and the result :

Request from client :
                          Reply from Server: Your userid is U2
                          Andy your details with MyStore are null

any idea?

THANKS!!!!

• 70. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

It looks to me yr Bean files are missing in Deployed Jar.
                            Just check yr jar file.
                            jar -tvf xxxx.jar.
                            Also Do chack yr tables inHypsersonic DB.
                            Make sure thay have data in it.

Vishal.

• 71. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
                              tdekeizer

Hi Carlos,

I am stuck on the same error in Chapter 5. I checked the jar file and all the classes were present and the database has valid customer data. Did you happen to find the cause of the error ?

Regards
                              Tony

• 72. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

Can you deploy yr Jar file succesfully, are you sure when you deploy that , there sre no errors.
                                Also put some debug statements in session bean where it it gets the reference for customer bean in ejbCreate.
                                And see what you are getting as reference.
                                Keep potsing how you are going.

Vishal.

• 73. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
                                  tdekeizer

Hi Vishal,

Firstly let me thank you for the wonderful work you have done on the Tut. Excellent learning tool for a newbie like me.:-)

The jar deployed without a hitch. I did some more reading on the forum and found another reference to the same problem. The post indicated that the problem was in the CustomerUtil.getLocalHome method. They changed the lookup to use JNDI_NAME rather than COMP_NAME. I did the same and all worked well.

Do you know why using JNDI_NAME rather than COMP_NAME works ?

Kind Regards
                                  Tony

• 74. Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

Check this thread and hopefully this helps you.

http://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=2149132

Soon, I will put an appendix section on tutorial, with some errors which people are facing and their answers.

Also chapter on web sevices will be published using Aache-AXIS to publish the web service, so many people requested about that.

Vishal.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next