1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2011 3:17 AM by mehul.kapadia Go to original post
      • 15. Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos

Hi, is there a possibility to get the the source code and the documentation ? (gerne in Deutsch ;-))

• 16. Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos
          sascha242

Hi,

did anybody get the documentation and the source code? I'm very interested in this topic, I don't care, if it's in german (nein, wirklich nicht).

Regards,
          Sascha

• 17. Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos
            anil.saldhana

What is wrong with JBossNegotiation that is prompting people to go look for solutions elsewhere?

• 18. Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos
              sschmidt

Glad you asked - I'm sure the module works but the documentation has been lacking in the troubleshooting. I have been unable to get through the 'Secured' portion of the toolkit. The log shows the user has been authenticated but I get a 403 response or a blank page depending on the browser. I'm still trying but its a bit frustrating.

• 19. Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos
                frito

The documentation provided when I started was looking great on first view...  but....

• it contained some smaller and obvious errors (inconsistent XML as configuration  examples; these examples are not a copy of a working configuration!)
                • it contained some ambiguous information (e.g. it is hard for beginners to  find the the right mapping to your real-life environment, when the  documentation uses the same names for different things); there was something else with an improper usage of a command line tool, but i don't remember the details right now
                • it didn't work with the configuration provided in the documentation  (e.g. at least in our environment we had to use kerberos preauthentication which was pointed out to be important not to use)
                • the documentation sometimes is a bit vague (e.g. when using ktpass and tkab). Quote: "this section needs some further consideration, it may be possible to just use one of the commands)
                • 20. Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos
                  dlofthouse

I am currently working on another pass through the documentation to make some of the steps clearer, this is happening on the following Jira issue: -

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SECURITY-355

I already have the preauthentication changes in and revisions for the ktpass and ktab sections but if there is anything else you think needs adding please comment on this Jira issue.

• 21. Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos
                    mehul.kapadia

Hi Alexander,

Could we have documentation in english ?. I been seaching for JBOSS KERBEROS Integration using SSO and not found any documentation which can discrie the procedure.

Really appriciate any help on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mehul Kapadia

1 2 Previous Next