1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 9, 2016 2:05 PM by jpav

Data transformation tooling

fleroux1

Hi, I am currently using the latest studio 10 version and test drove the data transformation tooling which provides the graphical interface to map files (i.e. JSON 2 XML) based on schemas re: it generates relevant java class implementations based on the schema definitions. However, what happens when I want to change my schema definitions and therefore auto re-generate  the java classes notwithstanding my original mappings (transformation.xml) should ideally be 'kept in tact' where it is valid ? re: I prefer not to have to generate everything from scratch AND then re-map every element

appreciate any comments to help me do this efficiently pls

ps. example code relates to the json-xml sample code which i then use to adjust the schema definition (for the purposes of this example/question) fuseide/examples/transformation/json-to-xml at master · fusesource/fuseide · GitHub

many thanks

frank

• 1. Re: Data transformation tooling
          jpav

Francois, sorry it's taken so long to respond, but I wasn't monitoring this forum until now.  Unfortunately, we do not yet have the capability you're looking for.  It has been on the roadmap for a while, but thus far hasn't been high enough priority to make recent releases.  Please feel free to add you vote to this issue: Issue Navigator - JBoss Issue Tracker.