0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 10:02 AM by jochenriekhof

Wildfly 10.0.0.CR4 (build CR8) stomp queue not delivering

jochenriekhof

Hi...

today I tried to get wildly 10.0.0.CR4 (build CR8) to work with my project. I adapted all the config changes but I still have a problem getting stomp to work with sends from remote stomp client.

I used the documented

<acceptor name="stomp-acceptor" factory-class="org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyAcceptorFactory">

<param name="protocols" value="STOMP"/>

<param name="port" value="61613"/>

</acceptor>

and exported the queue like

<jms-queue name="my-queue" entries="java:/jms/queue/my-queue java:jboss/exported/jms/queue/my-queue"/>

The MDB binding:

@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {

@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationLookup", propertyValue = "jms/queue/my-queue"),

@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType", propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue")

})

and exported the queue like

I also created an application user for log-in with group guests to enable access as in wildly-9.

Now, the client connects and sends happily without errors, but nothing shows up in the queue. Also, in admin console no messages are in the queue.

The stomp acceptor is not shown in the admin console remote acceptors section (was there in wildly 9), but in the generic section.

Any idea?

Ciao

…Jochen