2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2015 8:16 AM by magick93

How to open Jboss Central?

magick93

Hi

I have at some stage deselected the option to show the Jboss Central on startup. Now, I would like to install the integration stack, but need to find the Jboss Central to do this. How do I show this? Where is the option to re-enable, or show once, the Jboss Central screen?

Also, you should update your docs - I can only see the option to turn off Jboss central, not how to turn it back on.

Thanks

• 1. Re: How to open Jboss Central?
          maxandersen

Hi Anton,

Sorry for the troubles.

There are a few ways to open it:

* via the toolbar: look for icon with a half circle of red balls. Click that.

* under Help there is "JBoss Central" menu item. Click that.

* via quick access (cmd+3): type JBoss Central and press enter.

To enable it to open up again you can go to eclipse preferences, search for "Central" and there should be a preference page with one single option stating "Show JBoss Central On Startup".

Hope that helps!

With respect to docs, can you point me to which docs you read that only document turning it off; then we'll get that fixed.

Thank you!

• 2. Re: How to open Jboss Central?
            magick93

Hi Max

The problem was actually that I was trying to run JBDS with java 7, and so the Jboss central was not displaying.

Regarding the documentation - unfortunately I cannot find the documentation I was looking previously. But I did find this:

Chapter 9. Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio  - see it says GWT3  but should say  GTK 3