6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2015 3:48 PM by rob.stryker

jsf-impl-2.2.8.jar is not inside WildFly 8.x RunTime (libraries)

zhangxunan

I created a Dynamic Web Project in Eclipse Luna with WildFly 8.2, with the configuration CDI, JavaServer Faces, and JPA.

After finished, I check the project Libraries-->WildFly 8.x Runtime. I can see jboss-jsf-api_2.2_spec-2.2.8.jar in the library list, but cannot see jsf-impl-2.2.8-jbossorg-1.jar

So my Java codes related to jsf-impl classes cannot pass the compile.

Under sub-directories of WildFly\modules\system\layers\base in Windows File System, there are jboss-jsf-api_2.2_spec-2.2.8.jar and jsf-impl-2.2.8-jbossorg-1.jar. Both are described in their module.xml

Anyone knows why jsf-impl not appear? and has the solution?

Thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I manually add the jsf-impl into my project, the compile passes, but when deploying. these message comes:

15:58:52,583 INFO  [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config] (MSC service thread 1-23) Initializing Mojarra 2.2.8-jbossorg-1 20140822-1131 for context '/e-services'

15:58:56,025 SEVERE [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config] (MSC service thread 1-23) Critical error during deployment: : com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: The tag named inputFile

from namespace http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/html has a null handler-class defined

at com.sun.faces.config.processor.FaceletTaglibConfigProcessor.processHandlerClass(FaceletTaglibConfigProcessor.java:422) [jsf-impl-2.2.8-jbossorg-1.jar:]

at com.sun.faces.config.processor.FaceletTaglibConfigProcessor.processTags(FaceletTaglibConfigProcessor.java:378) [jsf-impl-2.2.8-jbossorg-1.jar:]

It looks like the 2 jsf-impl.jar files conflict.