0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2015 2:44 PM by jurassic98

AMQ9213: A communications error for 'TCP' occurred. MQ Channel Restart Frequent

jurassic98

I really need your help.

Our MQ Team told us they observed that our JBoss connection to MQRA . MQ Channel Restart Frequents.

Every 1-2 mins in average.

We are also getting following error when we enabled JBoss MQ Trace logs

"11:21:59.475.00  1128 CC=2;RC=2009;AMQ9213: A communications error for 'TCP' occurred."

This error appears very often And  somehow match 1-2 mins in average.

Could you please shed more light on this error, would this be an error caused by Client or Server?

Error: IBM MQ AMQ9213: A communications error for TCP/IP occurred

Running EAP 6.3.3 and MQRA 7.5.0.4. Redhat 6

Our MQ Team raised RED-FLAG that the connections from JBoss MDB MqRA Channel connection keep restarting every 1-2 mins.

However, Yes Our JBOSS MQ MDB is able to connect/communicate with MQRA and have no problem connecting to it or pass messages.

(From application point of view)

When we turn on JBoss mq Trace log.   We notice  "11:21:59.475.00  1128 CC=2;RC=2009;AMQ9213: A communications error for 'TCP' occurred."

error from Jboss MQ Trace (every 1-2 mins I see this error as well)

What we have done SO far

#1)

Made changes to Standalone-ha.xml including :

• .Change heart beat
      • .Change connection pools

#2)Made changes to ra.xml (wmq.jmsra.rar)

Modified

• "reconnectionRetryCount" and "reconnectionRetryInterval" to higher value.

However, we don't use wmq.jmsra.rar BUT we used extract version of wmq.jmsra.rar example : /opt/jboss/modules/com/ibm/mq/main/

(so there is no wmq.jmra.rar in the folder)

#3) Add system enviornment

%export MQNOREMPOOL to 1

(inside the Jboss startup shell script)

Restart Jboss same problem.

#4) I found this FixPack at IBM Websphere MQ - for error AMQ9213

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=171&uid=swg1IV57472

What does this mean or relate my problem? 

So HELP@!@@@

Thank you.

PS: Justin Bertram said "errors you receive from the IBM WebSphereMQ JCA RA are really a matter for IBM support"  in the following Thread

https://developer.jboss.org/thread/248142

BUT I need to be able to prove this..   We have IBM Websphere MQ  PMR opened but how do I troubleshoot ..how do I proof this.. help..!!

How do I start?  Any steps and procedures are appreciated of working with IBM MQ Rep