0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2015 3:46 AM by afo

Dependencies issue - Default Datasource ?

afo

Hi all,

I try to find the root cause of deployment issue of me EAR. I'm using oracle driver for datasources. I'm not using maven.
      JAR dependencies are managed through jboss-deployment-structure.xml.

Find enclosed logs and configuration of wildfly 9

For each bean, I have this

"jboss.deployment.subunit.\"API-EAR.ear\".\"API-EJB.jar\".component.ActivityReportBean.START",
          "jboss.deployment.subunit.\"API-EAR.ear\".\"API-EJB.jar\".component.ActivityReportBean.WeldInstantiator",
          "jboss.deployment.subunit.\"API-EAR.ear\".\"API-EJB.jar\".component.ActivityReportBean.WeldInterceptorBindingsService",

WFLYCTL0184:New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
        service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".component.ActivityReportBean.JndiBindingsService (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".jndiDependencyService]
        service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".component.ActivityReportBean.VIEW."com.ubiqube.api.interfaces.actor.ActivityReportService".REMOTE (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".component.ActivityReportBean.START]
        service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".component.ActivityReportBean.WeldInstantiator (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".component.ActivityReportBean.START]
        service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".component.ActivityReportBean.ejb.non-functional-timerservice (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.subunit."API-EAR.ear"."API-EJB.jar".component.ActivityReportBean.START]

And this

"Services that may be the cause:" => ["jboss.naming.context.java.module.API-EAR.API-EJB.DefaultDataSource"]

Any clue ?

Regards,

Arnaud