2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2015 11:15 AM by siddharth_chhabra

krisv/krisv login not working on wildfly-8.1.0 and jbpm6.2.0

siddharth_chhabra

Hi

I followed all the instructions in the official documentation listed here jBPM Documentation

But could not get the krisv/krisv login to work in the jbpm-console

First the DS was notconfigured after running ant install.demo and ant start.demo

But I got past that

Now I cannot even login...

Can someone point me in the right direction...?

• 1. Re: krisv/krisv login not working on wildfly-8.1.0 and jbpm6.2.0
          siddharth_chhabra

Pasted below is the security realm configuration from my standalone-full.xml

<security-realms>

<security-realm name="ManagementRealm">

<authentication>

<local default-user="$local" skip-group-loading="true"/>

<properties path="mgmt-users.properties" relative-to="jboss.server.config.dir"/>

</authentication>

<authorization map-groups-to-roles="false">

<properties path="mgmt-groups.properties" relative-to="jboss.server.config.dir"/>

</authorization>

</security-realm>

<security-realm name="ApplicationRealm">

<authentication>

<local default-user="$local" allowed-users="*" skip-group-loading="true"/>

<properties path="application-users.properties" relative-to="jboss.server.config.dir"/>

</authentication>

<authorization>

<properties path="application-roles.properties" relative-to="jboss.server.config.dir"/>

</authorization>

</security-realm>

</security-realms>

I am on a mac and for some reason these forums search is not scrollable for me. Is that a known bug ?

• 2. Re: krisv/krisv login not working on wildfly-8.1.0 and jbpm6.2.0
            siddharth_chhabra

I finally got this to work by commenting something in standalone-full.xml and substituting it with the folowing snippet

<security-domain name="other" cache-type="default">

<authentication>

<!--

<login-module code="Remoting" flag="optional">

<module-option name="password-stacking" value="useFirstPass"/>

</login-module>

<login-module code="RealmDirect" flag="required">

<module-option name="password-stacking" value="useFirstPass"/>

</login-module>

-->

<login-module code="UsersRoles" flag="required">

<module-option name="usersProperties" value="${jboss.server.config.dir}/users.properties"/>

<module-option name="rolesProperties" value="${jboss.server.config.dir}/roles.properties"/>

</login-module>

</authentication>

</security-domain>