0 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2015 3:10 AM by huahsin68

Unable to run test from a fresh download of graphene 2 from github.

huahsin68

I have downloaded the source code from arquillian graphene, making my first build with following command:

mvn clean install

It was successfully build. But when I run the test with this command:

mvn clean verify -Dbrowser=firefox

I see there are firefox browser was popup for few second and then disappear, and then another firefox browser pop up and disappear, and so on and so forth. There is nothing in the firefox content. I am so curious what this browser trying to do at the first place? And from the terminal I saw this stack trace:

1432448944862 addons.manager DEBUG Provider finished startup: <unnamed-provider>

at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.internal.NewProfileExtensionConnection.start(NewProfileExtensionConnection.java:118)
      at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.startClient(FirefoxDriver.java:246)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:114)
      at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:191)
      at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:186)
      at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:103)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor66.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.factory.SecurityActions.newInstance(SecurityActions.java:142)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.factory.FirefoxDriverFactory.createInstance(FirefoxDriverFactory.java:127)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.factory.FirefoxDriverFactory.createInstance(FirefoxDriverFactory.java:41)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.factory.WebDriverFactory.createInstance(WebDriverFactory.java:130)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.factory.WebDriverFactory.createInstance(WebDriverFactory.java:41)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.drone.impl.DroneConfigurator$1.createInstance(DroneConfigurator.java:143)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.drone.impl.CachingCallableImpl.call(CachingCallableImpl.java:45)
      at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.threading.ThreadedExecutorService$ContextualCallable.call(ThreadedExecutorService.java:73)
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Hope this could give you guys some hints on whats went wrong?