0 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2015 10:40 AM by benfarnold

Wildfly 8.2 login-module code="AdvancedLdap"

benfarnold

Hi everyone,

I am trying adapt the picketlink-federation-saml-idp-basic quickstart to use password-stacking with LDAP and a database (for roles).

Since I am not using LDAP for roles I omitted the rolesCtxDN and roleFilter module-options from the LdapExtLoginModule.  This of course leads to a NPE in rolesSearch()

while (referralsExist) {

NamingEnumeration results = ldapCtx.search(rolesCtxDN, roleFilter, filterArgs, constraints); //<= NPE, when no role filter is specified.

Therefor I switched to the AdvancedLdapLoginModule which has a role filter check in rolesSearch().

I am configuring this as:

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:security:1.2">

<security-domains>

<security-domain name="idp" cache-type="default">

<authentication>

<login-module code="AdvancedLdap" flag="required">

However, I get the following when I try to authenticate I get:

2015-05-21 15:59:57,781 DEBUG [org.jboss.security] (default task-3) PBOX000206: Login failure: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class: org.jboss.security.negotiation.AdvancedLdapLoginModule from

[Module "deployment.picketlink-federation-saml-idp-basic-wildfly.war:main" from Service Module Loader

This I can't explain since standalone.xml declares the extension that maps the security module (negotiation) containing the jar.

<extensions>

<extension module="org.jboss.as.security"/>

C:\wildfly-8.2.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base\org\jboss\as\security\main\module.xml

<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.3" name="org.jboss.as.security">

<dependencies>

<module name="org.jboss.security.negotiation"/>

and C:\wildfly-8.2.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base\org\jboss\security\negotiation\main\module.xml

<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.3" name="org.jboss.security.negotiation">

<resources>

<resource-root path="jboss-negotiation-extras-2.2.7.Final.jar"/>

and the class is present in the jboss-negotiation-extras-2.2.7.Final.jar.

Any Idea what I am doing wrong?