0 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2015 6:25 AM by raftin

Embedded hornetq, NettyActivatorFactory alternatives

raftin

I'm trying to embed hornetq in my application (I'm now trying to start a jms server).

To do so I used the following code:

EmbeddedJMS jmsServer = new EmbeddedJMS(); jmsServer.setConfigResourcePath(hornetqConfig); jmsServer.setJmsConfigResourcePath(jmsConfig); jmsServer.start();

My configuration is quite basic for the moment:

hornetq-configuration.xml

<configuration xmlns="urn:hornetq"
        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
        xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hornetq /schema/hornetq-configuration.xsd">

<connectors>
         <connector name="netty-connector">
         <factory-class>org.hornetq.integration.transports.netty.NettyConnectorFactory</factory-class>
         </connector>
         </connectors>

<acceptors>
         <acceptor name="netty-acceptor">

<!--   <factory-class>org.hornetq.integration.transports.netty.NettyAcceptorFactory</factory-class>-->
      <factory-class>org.hornetq.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyAcceptorFactory</factory-class>
         </acceptor>
         </acceptors>

<security-enabled>false</security-enabled>

</configuration>

I used this org.hornetq.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyAcceptorFactory because when trying to use org.hornetq.integration.transports.netty.NettyAcceptorFactory I get the following exception:

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.hornetq.integration.transports.netty.NettyAcceptorFactory.createAcceptor(Lorg/hornetq/core/server/cluster/ClusterConnection;Ljava/util/Map;Lorg/hornetq/spi/core/remoting/BufferHandler;Lorg/hornetq/spi/core/remoting/BufferDecoder;Lorg/hornetq/spi/core/remoting/ConnectionLifeCycleListener;Ljava/util/concurrent/Executor;Ljava/util/concurrent/ScheduledExecutorService;)Lorg/hornetq/spi/core/remoting/Acceptor;

I don't understand in the deep what is the difference between those two implementation and what is the correct one in my case.

Thanks in advance

Regards