0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2015 11:37 AM by jayashree.a2010

JBoss Windows Service - Err: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: localhost:1099

jayashree.a2010

Hi All,

I am getting the following error while shutting down one of the JBoss 5.1 instance which runs as a windows service. I am not seeing any error while starting the instance though. I am not having any issue in teh application yet as we are just deploying the WAR. Please let me know how can I fix it and what can be the potential issue for this?

Shutting down JBoss 5.1 BB - MobilePortal [2015-04-21 16:18:28]

Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: localhost:1099 [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server localhost/127.0.0.1:1099 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server localhost/127.0.0.1:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]]

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1763)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:693)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:686)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)

at org.jboss.Shutdown.main(Shutdown.java:219)

Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server localhost/127.0.0.1:1099 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server localhost/127.0.0.1:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:335)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1734)

... 4 more

Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server localhost/127.0.0.1:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:305)

... 5 more

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:351)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:213)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:200)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:529)

at org.jnp.interfaces.TimedSocketFactory.createSocket(TimedSocketFactory.java:97)

at org.jnp.interfaces.TimedSocketFactory.createSocket(TimedSocketFactory.java:82)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:301)

... 5 more

Shutdown JBoss 5.1 BB - MobilePortal service [2015-04-21 16:18:30]