0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 9:49 AM by 14rcole

jBPM on Android GSoC Questions

14rcole

Hello,

My name is Ryan Cole and I am a freshman Computer Science major at Lehigh University.  I have been exploring JBoss and jBPM for the past week or so, and I have become very interested in the jBPM on Android project for Google Summer of Code.  I have begun working on my application, but I have some questions.

My first question is what is meant by "simple applications" on Android?  To what extent should jBPM be used to develop these applications?  I'm assuming that these applications would, at the very least, support buttons, basic text i/o, and multiple windows, but is there any other functionality that they should include?

My second question is along similar lines.  To what extent should the GUI be controlled by the user in the flow chart?  It seems that controlling UI would be a very small part of a mobile business management tool, but I wanted to make sure of that.

Thank you for your time and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you this summer.

Ryan Cole