2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2015 3:56 PM by vicedja

How can I properly import the Chapter 3 example project in the "JBOSS ESB Beginner's Guide"

vicedja

I am working through the examples in the "JBOSS ESB Beginner's Guide", and I have run into a problem trying to import (via File > Import) the Chapter 3 sample project titled "Chapter3.  I obtained the sample project by downloading a zip file from the book's web site (https://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/jboss-esb-beginner%E2%80%99s-guide   > "Code Files" link).  The Error Log message reads "Could not auto-share project Chapter3".  Here is the error log: 

!ENTRY org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core 4 0 2015-01-05 13:27:47.933

!MESSAGE Could not auto-share project Chapter3

!STACK 1

org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.SVNException: Provided SVN information does not match that on disk for project 'Chapter3'.

at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.resources.SVNWorkspaceRoot.setSharing(SVNWorkspaceRoot.java:206)

at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.SVNTeamProviderType$AutoShareJob.autoconnectSVNProject(SVNTeamProviderType.java:140)

at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.SVNTeamProviderType$AutoShareJob.run(SVNTeamProviderType.java:106)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

!SUBENTRY 1 org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core 4 4 2015-01-05 13:27:47.933

!MESSAGE Provided SVN information does not match that on disk for project 'Chapter3'.

Help with this matter will be greatly appreciated,