2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2014 6:55 PM by sriramsharma

Getting error when I try deploying my application containing infinispan...

sriramsharma

Hi All,

Here is the issue that I am facing.

I am trying to use infinispan caching in my application.

I found that the application was not becoming active in my FuseESB.

On trying imports of the application, I found that the infinispan-core and infinispan-commons are not getting imported into the relevant application which I am deploying.

So, I installed the infinispan-core and infinispan-commons.

Now, I am getting an exception when I try to start the infinispan-core and infinispan-commons...

FuseESB:karaf@root> osgi:install mvn:org.infinispan/infinispan-commons/6.0.2.Final

Bundle ID: 486

FuseESB:karaf@root> start 486

Error executing command: Error starting bundles:

Unable to start bundle 486: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.infinispan.commons [486]: Unable to resolve 486.0: missing requirement [486.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=sun.misc)

The log file in the data folder does not have any information related to this.

Please help!

Regards,

Sriram

• 1. Re: Getting error when I try deploying my application containing infinispan...
          wdfink

Sounds more like a Fuse/karaf issue than Infinispan, maybe you ask in that forum.

If you are using JDG did you use a supported Fuse with subscription also? If yes you should open a support case.

• 2. Re: Getting error when I try deploying my application containing infinispan...
            sriramsharma

Hi Wolf / JDG Team,

I am using FuseESB7.1.0

I got rid of that issue by adding infinispan 7.0.0.Final feature in my FuseESB.

(Index of /groups/public/org/infinispan)

But now, I have ended up with a new issue now.

When I tried to execute the list command, I found that one of the bundles was showing up as seen here below

[ 595] [Active     ] [Failure] [       ] [   60] Sample Data Implementation (0.0.12)

When I saw the error log, I found the following error

Caused by: org.infinispan.commons.CacheConfigurationException: ISPN000327: Cannot find a parser for element 'infinispan' in namespace 'urn:infinispan:config:5.0'. Check that your configuration is up-to date for this version of Infinispan.

Could anyone help me in this scenario please?

Regards,

Sriram