0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2014 6:39 PM by cuchivano

Problems with Session replication in Jboss eap 6.3 and mod_cluster 1.2.6. TimeoutException: JBAS010213 - Acquire locks

cuchivano

I have installed and configurated Cluster in JBoss EAP 6.3 with mod_cluster 1.2.6.

Server 1 (192.168.1.51): jboss 6.3 with node name: node1 domain master

Server 2 (192.168.1.52): jboss 6.3 with node name: node2, slave

Server 3 (192.168.1.53): installed httpd and mod_cluster.

The app is marked with the tag <distributable/> and this is my replication-config in jboss-web.xml

<replication-config>

<cache-name>web.repl</cache-name>

<replication-trigger>SET</replication-trigger>

<replication-granularity>SESSION</replication-granularity>

<use-jk>false</use-jk>

<max-unreplicated-interval>30</max-unreplicated-interval>

<snapshot-mode>INSTANT</snapshot-mode>

<snapshot-interval>1000</snapshot-interval>

</replication-config>

The cluster running fine with the demo app ClusterWebApp.war; when I shutdown the node 1, the attribute mantain its value in session.

But when I deployed my app in the Cluster, the operation is unexpected. Sometimes, Initially the app run normally: autenthicated with Active Directory and Oracle's Database, this running fine. But later app run very slow, throwing the ERROR

JBWEB001018: An exception or error occurred in the container during the request processing: java.lang.RuntimeException: JBAS018060: Exception to acquire ownership of jSAsRbXDgI+x2jnxFHlaFSO2

Caused by: org.jboss.as.clustering.lock.TimeoutException: JBAS010213: You can not acquire locks default-host/ibSuite/jSAsRbXDgI+x2jnxFHlaFSO2 of cluster

Previously to that error, the console show the WARN

WARN  [org.jboss.as.clustering.web.infinispan] (Incoming-16,shared=udp) JBAS010325:Possible concurrency problem: id replicated version 25 is less than or equal to the in-memory version for session GR5VUGp4HwPzWvG8ZnI6xuGQ

I have adjusted some parameters in the configuration:

• In the Cache Container web.repl I have set the Lock Timeout from 60000 to

180000. With the value 60000 the behavior is very bad.

• In the web mod_cluster, I have set the Sticky Session and Sticky Session Remove to true.