1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 10, 2014 11:41 AM by urh.srecnik

JDBC ConnectionListener Parameters

urh.srecnik

Hi,

We're using WildFly 8.1.0.Final. I have created custom implementation of org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.spi.listener.ConnectionListener and deployed it as a module in $WILDFLY_HOME/modules/system/layers/base/mycompany/mymodule/. Following line was added to standalone.xml (datasources > datasource > pool):

<connection-listener class-name="com.my.package.MyConnectionListener" />

Now, the listener works as expected - my question is what is the best way (or better, what options are available) to pass parameters to MyConnectionListener? Those parameters should be specific to the configured data-source. It seems that there is no such property as "<connection-listener-parameters>" available?

• 1. Re: JDBC ConnectionListener Parameters
          urh.srecnik

The solution was to simply create bean properties (getMyProperty(), setMyProperty() methods) and add following to standalone.xml:

<connection-listener class-name="com.my.package.MyConnectionListener">

<config-property name="myProperty">my-value</config-property>

</connection-listener>

if using jboss-cli.sh, you can specify properties like this:

data-source add --name=MyTestDS --connection-listener-property={"myProperty"=>"my-value"} --connection-listener-class=com.my.package.MyConnectionListener ...