1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2014 8:45 AM by bfitzpat

How do I change the template for the JBoss WS generated classes.

filipemarruda

Hei guys!!

I want to change some annotation of the generated classes by the WS classes generator plugin of JBoss Dev Studio.Capture.JPG

@WebServiceClient(name = "servicoProposta", 
                        wsdlLocation = "file:/C:/workspaces/client/jboss-javaee6-webapp/wsdl/servicoProposta.wsdl",
                        targetNamespace = "http://client.com.br/servicoProposta/")

Note, when I generate the code, this annotation shows a local path in my machine. At the moment to deliver the code for my client, this sounds uncomely.

Someone knows how to change this template?

• 1. Re: How do I change the template for the JBoss WS generated classes.
          bfitzpat

Hi Filipe!

Sorry it's taken a bit to get back to you on this. After doing a little looking, it appears there is a "-w" or "-wsdlLocation" option (see JBossWS - wsconsume and [JBWS-3530]  for some discussion on this. As part of the Generate Java Bean Skeleton wizard, you can pass this option with a value and it replaces the generated @WebServiceClient code..

So with this:

bean-skeleton-wsdllocation.png

I get this with my sample WSDL:

{code}

@WebServiceClient(name = "OrderService",

wsdlLocation = "MYWSDLURL",

targetNamespace = "urn:switchyard-quickstart:validate-xml:0.1.0")

{code}

That should handle what you're looking for I think. Please let me know if that doesn't work!

--Fitz