1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 20, 2014 11:53 AM by jimmy001

JPA persistence test with EclipseLink and WildFly

albinjoseph

Hi,

I am having a hard time making JPA persistence testing with EclipseLink and WildFly. I am attaching my pom.xml file and Arquillian.xml file. When I run my Unit Test it is failing with the exception.

org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.LifecycleException: Could not start container

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.managed.ManagedDeployableContainer.startInternal(ManagedDeployableContainer.java:208)

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.CommonDeployableContainer.start(CommonDeployableContainer.java:112)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:277)

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.managed.ManagedDeployableContainer.startInternal(ManagedDeployableContainer.java:94)

... 62 more

If the server is started, the test is failing with another error.

org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.LifecycleException: The server is already running! Managed containers do not support connecting to running server instances due to the possible harmful effect of connecting to the wrong server. Please stop server before running or change to another type of container.

To disable this check and allow Arquillian to connect to a running server, set allowConnectingToRunningServer to true in the container configuration

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.managed.ManagedDeployableContainer.failDueToRunning(ManagedDeployableContainer.java:358)

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.managed.ManagedDeployableContainer.startInternal(ManagedDeployableContainer.java:88)

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.CommonDeployableContainer.start(CommonDeployableContainer.java:112)

Is there anything wrong with my arquillian.xml or pom.xml? Please help me to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

-Albin