2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2014 12:24 PM by ssilvert

Errai security and JBoss Keycloak

hr.stoyanov

Hi all,

I have been looking at JBoss Keycloak, and it seems like a good fit for a wide variety of web and native apps, much, much  better than JBoss Picketlink. Are you implementing any integration with Errai Security? I am contemplating a GWT wrapper for the kycloak.js API for the javascrip pure client, which will be usable in Errai, but wanted to check if Errai Security had already something in Errai 3?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Errai security and JBoss Keycloak
          mbarkley
          Are you implementing any integration with Errai Security?

Currently ssilvert is looking into keycloak integration with Errai. I'm not certain on the specifics, so hopefully he will have a moment to clarify that.

• 2. Re: Errai security and JBoss Keycloak
            ssilvert

Max Barkley wrote:

Are you implementing any integration with Errai Security?

Currently Stan Silvert is looking into keycloak integration with Errai. I'm not certain on the specifics, so hopefully he will have a moment to clarify that.

I will be looking into it soon.  Jonathan Fuerth has been working to move UberFire's security infrastructure into Errai.  I'm going to give a little time for the dust to settle on that. 

In the mean time, I'll be looking at integration of Keycloak into Wildfly so that it can be used for SSO, user management, authentication, and authorization between the Wildfly web console, JON, and any third party applications (including Errai and UberFire apps) that want to share the same security infrastructure.  Stay tuned.

Stan