0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2014 6:08 AM by kallmekunal

not able to connect to JBOSS message queue frome remote machine.

kallmekunal

Hi ,

I am new to JBOSS.

I am trying to connect to MessageQueue.From a different machine.

i have written a sample code as :

Hashtable env = new Hashtable();

env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");

env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:1099");

env.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");

// Create the initial context

Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);

// Lookup the JMS connection factory from the JBoss 5.1 object store

ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");

Queue queue = (javax.jms.Queue)ctx.lookup("/queue/DLQ");

Connection connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();

Session session = connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

MessageProducer messageProducer = session.createProducer(queue);

TextMessage textMessage = session.createTextMessage();

textMessage.setText("Hello World");

System.out.println("Sending Message: " + textMessage.getText());

messageProducer.send(textMessage);

This code is working fine when i run it from the same machine on which jboss is running.

As per my understanding JBOSS doesnot listens from other machines by default.so i restarted it with run.bat -b 0.0.0.0

and then i try to connect it from a different machine with same code snippet.

but i am getting below exception:

Unable to connect to server using configuration org-hornetq-core-remoting-impl-netty-NettyConnectorFactory?port=5445&host=0-0-0-0

javax.jms.JMSException: Unable to connect to server using configuration org-hornetq-core-remoting-impl-netty-NettyConnectorFactory?port=5445&host=0-0-0-0

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.FailoverManagerImpl.createSession(FailoverManagerImpl.java:375)

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientSessionFactoryImpl.createSessionInternal(ClientSessionFactoryImpl.java:1123)

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientSessionFactoryImpl.createSession(ClientSessionFactoryImpl.java:849)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnection.authorize(HornetQConnection.java:565)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:624)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnection(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:116)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnection(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:111)

at com.ericsson.mediation.jms.JMSClient.connect(JMSClient.java:75)

at com.ericsson.mediation.jms.JMSConnectionController.initPrimary(JMSConnectionController.java:226)

at com.ericsson.mediation.jms.JMSConnectionController.initConfig(JMSConnectionController.java:111)

at com.ericsson.mediation.jms.JMSJavaActivityValueRouter.<init>(JMSJavaActivityValueRouter.java:64)

Caused by: HornetQException[errorCode=2 message=Unable to connect to server using configuration org-hornetq-core-remoting-impl-netty-NettyConnectorFactory?port=5445&host=0-0-0-0]

... 11 more

Seems my machine running the client knows about the jboss and its somehow looking something on port 5445 and host 0-0-0-0.

Please help.