3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2013 5:42 PM by staffsgull

jBPM Console

ppanks

Hi,

at this moment it seams there's no bpm console into Fuse Service Works installation.

Which console or workbench technology will be integrated?

There are is best solution to start experimenting? 

• 1. Re: jBPM Console
          staffsgull

I am having the same issue, just got round to trying the bpm components and found there is no console.  The bpm quickstart deploys and tests ok.  Is this a deliberate omission or am I missing something?  I have checked all the guides and they just seems to refer to the bpm-console.

Hope someone can advise.

Rod

• 2. Re: jBPM Console
            kconner

The jBPM console is one of the components that will be made available through the BPM platform rather than through Fuse Service Works.  We provide the integration to enable the execution of BPMN2 process flows from within SwitchYard services.

• 3. Re: jBPM Console
              staffsgull

Thanks for the reply Kevin,

I understand the separation, but could you then clarify the following questions :

a) If there is a jBPM component in the switchyard SCA, can this switchyard SCA be deployed to the BPM platform?

b) If we deploy the BPM component to a FSW platform, is there anyway we can then see the BPM processes and instances in a console?

I am not too concerned with designer functionality, more runtime viewing and process monitoring etc.

Regards

Rod