2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2013 8:51 AM by umberto-cappellini

A little problem with Config Admin on JBoss EAP 6.1

ffrench.mathilde

Hello,

I'm playing with the jboss osgi config admin manager and I think I found a little bug.

When I configure the felix webservice root path as follow :

<configuration pid="org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager">

<property name="manager.root" value="jboss-osgi"/>

</configuration>

And then I start a first time jboss this configuration is working well and I get my felix through http://localhost:8080/jboss-osgi...

But when I restart jboss this configuration don't work... In the mean time I saw that standalone.xml has been changed and I get this new configuration :

<configuration pid="org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager">

<property name="service.pid" value="org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager"/>

<property name=".transient.serial.id" value="1"/>

<property name=".transient.skip.cm.update" value="true"/>

<property name="manager.root" value="jboss-osgi"/>

</configuration>

If I remove the properties added by JBoss (ie : <property name=".transient.skip.cm.update" value="true"/>,  <property name=".transient.serial.id" value="1"/>, <property name="service.pid" value="org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager"/>) my configuration is working again.

Is there some JBoss configuration I missed to not write these properties into the standalone.xml file ? Do I need to raise a jira ?

Thank you