i am using errai for a web app. This web app is called throught an ifram from an other server.
With chrome and firefox this worked fine.
But with safari this does'nt work the first time i open safari. When it does'nt work, if i open (only one time) a direct connection to server where my j2EE errrai application is, (just open an url whith safari on one page of the application) and then if i comme back on the frontal server (where the iframe is) then it work.
And now it will work as long i dont completely shutdown safari.
It looks like, if communication was established for one time, it will continue working.
I had the same pb if i put an appache with mod_proxy at entry with context root of my application different of the entry url
Any idee on what is happening?
Can you be more specific about what isn't working? Is the app being downloaded at all to Safari? Is the entry point invoked? Does any UI show up? Is communication with the server possible?
Off the top of my head, I wonder if this has something to do with Safari handling Set-Cookie HTTP headers differently within iframes that were served from a different host. This is just wild speculation, though, because I really don't have enough information from your question to make a good guess.
The endpoint is invoked, the page is showing.
But service callback is not woking well.
To understand what happens i put a BusLifecycleListener on my page. And so i saw that i was cycling throught all the methods, the bus is alway trying to connect, isconnect, then be disconect and so long.
When i go directly on server with safari or when i use chrome or firefox I see that just methode busOnline() is invoked one time.
I'm not shure on how communication is implemented in errai, but i suppose that a soket is open to the server. and this is not possible in the way i use it.
Client invocations arrives on server but responses are sended to client. Communication can be established.