0 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2013 12:46 PM by lucasabp

Moving from Jboss 4.05 to 5.0 GA and need to configure ports.??

lucasabp

Hello Everyone, im new using jboss and i have 2 apllications what are running in my old server and i need them in the new server...

i know i have to setup the file /server/default/conf/bindingservice.beans/META-INF/bindings-jboss-beans.xml but i dont know how

Scenario:

OLD SERVER :

Windows Server 2003, Jboss 4.0.5

I have to 3 applications ..

jboss405/server/default

jboss405/server/test

jboss405/server/production

in each CONF folder for each application i see the the jboss-service.xml edit and diferent in the highligt part..:

==================================================================== -->

<!-- Service Binding                                                      -->

<!-- ==================================================================== -->

<!-- Automatically activated when generatting the clustering environment -->

<!-- @TESTSUITE_CLUSTER_CONFIG@ -->

<!--

| Binding service manager for port/host mapping. This is a sample

| config that demonstrates a JBoss instances with a server name 'ports-01'

| loading its bindings from an XML file using the ServicesStoreFactory

| implementation returned by the XMLServicesStoreFactory.

|

| ServerName: The unique name assigned to a JBoss server instance for

| lookup purposes. This allows a single ServicesStore to handle mulitiple

| JBoss servers.

|

| StoreURL: The URL string passed to org.jboss.services.binding.ServicesStore

| during initialization that specifies how to connect to the bindings store.

| StoreFactory: The org.jboss.services.binding.ServicesStoreFactory interface

| implementation to create to obtain the ServicesStore instance.

-->

<mbean code="org.jboss.services.binding.ServiceBindingManager"

name="jboss.system:service=ServiceBindingManager">

<attribute name="ServerName">ports-01</attribute>

<attribute name="StoreURL">${jboss.home.url}/docs/examples/binding-manager/sample-bindings.xml</attribute>

<attribute name="StoreFactoryClassName">

org.jboss.services.binding.XMLServicesStoreFactory

</attribute>

</mbean>

<!-- ==================================================================== -->

<!-- Class Loading                                                        -->

<!-- ==================

in the other folder same file edited by ports-02 and ports-03

now

NEW SERVER

Windows server 2008, 64bits, Jboss 5.1.0GA

same tree,

jboss5/server/default

jboss5/server/test

jboss5/server/production

the application in default works OK in http://localhost:8080... but the others i dont know how to set up.....

jboss-service.xml is diferent an what read online is that now with just editing the bindings-jboss-beans.xml is enough but i dont know how to do it ..

Any help will be great, if we need more info please let me know...

Thank in advance.

Lucas.