0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2013 9:58 AM by darnowsi

SOAP Fault - Unable to Create Namespace (SAAJ0513)

darnowsi

Using Jboss 5.1, Jbossws-cxf 3.1.2 GA

When trying to send web service request via Teiid 7.7 ws translator I get the following excpetion:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unable to create envelope from given source because the namespace was not recognized

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.interceptors.MessageModeOutInterceptor$MessageModeOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(MessageModeOutInterceptor.java:192)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.interceptors.MessageModeOutInterceptor$MessageModeOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(MessageModeOutInterceptor.java:138)

at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:471)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:301)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:253)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invokeWrapped(ClientImpl.java:288)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:257)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:195)

at org.teiid.translator.ws.WSProcedureExecution.execute(WSProcedureExecution.java:132)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.datamgr.ConnectorWorkItem.execute(ConnectorWorkItem.java:272)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.process.DataTierTupleSource.getResults(DataTierTupleSource.java:344)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.process.DataTierTupleSource$1.call(DataTierTupleSource.java:138)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.process.DataTierTupleSource$1.call(DataTierTupleSource.java:135)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.process.DQPCore$FutureWork.run(DQPCore.java:118)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.process.DQPWorkContext.runInContext(DQPWorkContext.java:232)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.process.ThreadReuseExecutor$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadReuseExecutor.java:118)

at org.teiid.dqp.internal.process.ThreadReuseExecutor$3.run(ThreadReuseExecutor.java:288)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I first posted this problem in Teiid forum and was told that everything at that level looked OK.

If you could tell me how to capture actual SOAP message that would be helpful as well.

I have attached the complete server log.