0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2012 9:20 AM by devvv123

Messages pending in subscriber queue.

devvv123

Hi,

I am using jboss-5.1 to deploy message driven bean which is used to subscribe messages from a third party queue.

Around 16 messages were posted to that queue but they remained pending in our subscriber queue. I restarted the server and the messages were readily picked.

As much as I have analysed, I think maxsize and maxsession could have affected it, as both are 15. But I do not understand if there was some real issue, how it got solved by just restarting.

The logs were in error mode. I did not get the full stack trace.

This is the snippet of that error.

[2012-10-30 17:01:00,228] [MQQueueAgent (GQH1_PLANNING_MDM_001)] [ERROR] STDERR: 2012.10.30 17:01:00 MQJMS1023E rollback failed

[2012-10-30 17:01:00,228] [exceptionDelivery0] [WARN ] org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivation: Failure in jms activation org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec@85d0d(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsResourceAdapter@b21aae destination=remotewsmq/NOTIFICATION_PLANNING_MDM_001.SUBQ destinationType=javax.jms.Queue tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=RemoteWSMQJMSProvider user=null maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=5 keepAlive=60000 useDLQ=false)

GQH1_PLANNING_MDM_001: The name of the queue used for subscribing.

The files that I use to configure the properties of the MDBs are as follows.

1.ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml

<domain name="Message Driven Bean" extends="Intercepted Bean" inheritBindings="true">

<bind pointcut="execution(public * *->*(..))">

<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.security.AuthenticationInterceptorFactory"/>

<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.security.RunAsSecurityInterceptorFactory"/>

</bind>

<!-- TODO: Authorization? -->

<bind pointcut="execution(public * *->*(..))">

<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptorFactory"/>

<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor"/>

<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.tx.BMTTxInterceptorFactory"/>

<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor"/>

<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor"/>

<!-- interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsFactory"/ -->

<stack-ref name="EJBInterceptors"/>

</bind>

<annotation expr="class(*) AND !class(@org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Pool)">

@org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Pool (value="StrictMaxPool", maxSize=15, timeout=10000)

</annotation>

</domain>

2.standardjboss.xml

<invoker-proxy-binding>

<name>message-driven-bean</name>

<invoker-mbean>default</invoker-mbean>

<proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker</proxy-factory>

<proxy-factory-config>

<JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>DefaultJMSProvider</JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>

<ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>StdJMSPool</ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>

<CreateJBossMQDestination>false</CreateJBossMQDestination>

<!-- WARN: Don't set this to zero until a bug in the pooled executor is fixed -->

<MinimumSize>1</MinimumSize>

<MaximumSize>15</MaximumSize>

<KeepAliveMillis>30000</KeepAliveMillis>

<MaxMessages>1</MaxMessages>

<MDBConfig>

<ReconnectIntervalSec>10</ReconnectIntervalSec>

<DLQConfig>

<DestinationQueue>queue/DLQ</DestinationQueue>

<MaxTimesRedelivered>10</MaxTimesRedelivered>

<TimeToLive>0</TimeToLive>

</DLQConfig>

</MDBConfig>

</proxy-factory-config>

</invoker-proxy-binding>

<activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>maxSession</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>15</activation-config-property-value>

</activation-config-property>

Please help.