2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2012 11:48 PM by kiran_mvv

How to integrate eclipse and jbpm-console

Hi,

I have a bpmn process "Evaluation" which is defined in drools-guvnor. There is a human task which is implemented inside the process. I have associated the actor "krisv" to the human task.

Now i have written one java test client, in eclipse, from which i am trying to start the process "Evaluation". Once the java test is done, in the human task view i am able to see the process being reserved for krisv. But when i logged in as krisv in jbpm-console, i am unable to see this process. This process is too confined to eclipse.

Is there anything that i need to do to expose this process to jbpm-console?

• 1. Re: How to integrate eclipse and jbpm-console
          swiderski.maciej

make sure you register working memory logger so you process isntance will be persisted in log tables as well as this is how console gets information about active process instances. Take a look here for details

HTH

• 2. Re: How to integrate eclipse and jbpm-console

Thanks Maciej.

One more question in this regard.

When i start a process, which as a user task, using startProcess, i could see the task being assigned to the specified user or group depending on the assignment which i have provided in the user task properties. I could also see the process in thr process overview list. However i am not able to see any process instance pertaining to that process. Is there anything i am missign here?

PS: When i start any process instance from jbpm-console i am able to see the process instance in the process instance list. But when i start a process, i am not able to see any process instance.