3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2014 5:09 PM by wdfink

Setting up deployment directory in JBoss AS 7 domain mode

arkhalil

How can I set up deployment directory for JBoss AS 7 domain mode similar to way we were doing for JBoss AS 6 ($JBOSS_HOME/server/all/deploy)? Thanks.

• 1. Re: Setting up deployment directory in JBoss AS 7 domain mode
          wdfink

You can add the deployment-scanner path to the subsystem:

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:deployment-scanner:1.1">

<deployment-scanner path="deployments" relative-to="jboss.server.base.dir" scan-interval="5000"/>

<deployment-scanner name="custom" path="custom-deployments" relative-to="jboss.server.base.dir" scan-interval="5000"/>

</subsystem>

You might use a full path, for the attribute see docs/schema/jboss-as-deployment-scanner*.xsd.

If you use more than one scanner entry you have to specify a unique name for each

• 2. Re: Setting up deployment directory in JBoss AS 7 domain mode
            neethal

hello,

I have external deployment scanner something like this.

<deployment-scanner name="external-deployment-scanner" path="D:\DFSRoots\DP2\Reports" scan-interval="0" auto-deploy-zipped="false" auto-deploy-exploded="false"/>

Issue is, through my application, i am not able to download the file which are located under D:\DFSRoots\DP2\Reports .

Is the deploymetn scanner configuration correct.

Any idea what could be the issue

• 3. Re: Setting up deployment directory in JBoss AS 7 domain mode
              wdfink

What you mean by download? Do you want to download the file located at the deployment folder?

This is not possible as the files in that directory are deployed, that does not mean you can download it from an external point.