8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2012 2:16 PM by aykay

JBoss Forge install fails / Module main not found in locale module loader

aykay

Hi there.

I installed JBoss Forge as described here on a Win7 machine using the Control Panel and setting the environment variables FORGE_HOME and Path respectively. Then I opened up a Cygwin Shell to start forge.

$ echo $FORGE_HOME

C:\Users\ak\Development\JBossForge\forge-distribution-1.0.5.Final

$ echo $PATH

/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/[...]:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Git/cmd:/cygdrive/c/Users/ak/Development/JBossForge/forge-distribution-1.0.5.Final/bin

See, the PATH is set correctly to bin of FORGE_HOME. Also downloaded and tried forge-distribution-1.0.6-SNAPSHOT with the same result which is:

$ forge

org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: Module org.jboss.forge:main is not found in local module loader @21a34544 (roots: C:\Users\ak\Development\JBossForge\forge-distribution-1.0.5.Final\modules:C:\Users\ak
      \Development\Cygwin\cygwin\home\ak\.forge\plugins:)
              at org.jboss.modules.LocalModuleLoader.findModule(LocalModuleLoader.java:126)
              at org.jboss.modules.ModuleLoader.loadModuleLocal(ModuleLoader.java:275)
              at org.jboss.modules.ModuleLoader.preloadModule(ModuleLoader.java:222)
              at org.jboss.modules.LocalModuleLoader.preloadModule(LocalModuleLoader.java:94)
              at org.jboss.modules.ModuleLoader.loadModule(ModuleLoader.java:204)
              at org.jboss.modules.Main.main(Main.java:262)

This root folder does exist: C:\Users\ak\Development\JBossForge\forge-distribution-1.0.5.Final\modules

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

EDIT: Terribly sorry, I initially posted this in a JBoss section. Moved to "forge" now.