0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2012 7:41 AM by abuinigate

Jbpm Best Approach to start the process

abuinigate

Hi ,

Currently I am working in Jbpm. I want start my jbpm process with process variables in either two ways. But I was struggling in both the ways. Can you please help me on this.

My First Apprach

I was trying to consume Jbpm Rest API. In this I was able to create the process but I am not able to pass parameters. As I read many threads they said we need to write custom methods for accepting parameters in org.jboss.bpm.console.server.ProcessMgmtFacade.java located inside gwt-console-server.war.But I am not able to find that class inside the war file.

In my second approach,

I was uploading my bpmn files in guvnor and I am creating a knowledge base and using ksession.startprocess() I am invoking my process. But using this approach I am not able to use my custom objects like Employee in script node even though I have uploaded POJO model jar in guvnor. It is showing import is failed.

I want to kick my process from an external system. Can you please tell me which option is better and why? And solution for the above two steps.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Abuthahir