1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2012 5:55 PM by b.eckenfels Go to original post
      • 15. Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE
        ctomc

Tomaz Cerar wrote:

Bernd Eckenfels wrote:

But please note, that ibm.jdk module will only work on 7.2.x builds.

Do you mean the module.xml is not present in 7.1 or do you mean I cannot copy it to 7.1?

Bernd

it is a new module only present in 7.2. You could copy it to 7.1 but it would not have any affect.

What you can do is (which is ugly) add this ibm specific packages to sun.jdk module until 7.2 has this separated.

Given that you clearly have lots of expirence with ibm jdk, would you be willing to contribute fixed(with added packages) ibm.jdk module.xml by submiting pull request for master branch.

thanks in advance.

--

tomaz

i have to correct myself, it was fixed also in 7.1 branch, but you have to manualy build it.

--

tomaz

• 16. Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE
          b.eckenfels

Hello,

Tomaz Cerar wrote:

Given that you clearly have lots of expirence with ibm jdk, would you be willing to contribute fixed(with added packages) ibm.jdk module.xml by submiting pull request for master branch.

thanks in advance.

I will see if I can squeeze something in. Meanwhile I colledted a list of the content of a JDK on AIX, maybe it is helpfull:

https://mft.seeburger.de/portal-seefx/~public/ff80b8bb-90da-4368-a5ab-ecc5b8853420?download

like this:

File jre/lib/ext/ibmjcefips.jar

META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

META-INF/IBMPROVI.SF

META-INF/IBMPROVI.DSA

META-INF/

META-INF/FIPS.DAC

com/ibm/Copyright.class

com/ibm/crypto/fips/provider/AESCipher.class

com/ibm/crypto/fips/provider/a.class

Greetings

Bernd