1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2012 10:25 AM by grubi Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Nested Composite Components JSF Bug in 7.1.1.Final
        imsha

I have same problem    with  " jboss7 as final ". 

My web application with JSF, every time startup will tip

Error information:

10:45:59,250 INFO  [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] (MSC service thread 1-1) The listener "com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener" is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

10:45:59,250 INFO  [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] (MSC service thread 1-1) The listener "com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener" is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

Web application  startup, but running to face is wrong

Error information:

11:20:18,937 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/slzhweb].[jsp]] (http--127.0.0.1-8080-4) Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name #{repItemRankList.bundleName}, locale zh_CN

at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:1508) [rt.jar:1.6.0]

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:1262) [rt.jar:1.6.0]

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:964) [rt.jar:1.6.0]

at com.sun.faces.taglib.jsf_core.LoadBundleTag.doStartTag(LoadBundleTag.java:164) [jsf-impl-2.1.7-jbossorg-2.jar:]

at org.apache.jsp.rep.repItemRanks_jsp._jspx_meth_f_005floadBundle_005f0(repItemRanks_jsp.java:450)

at org.apache.jsp.rep.repItemRanks_jsp._jspx_meth_f_005fview_005f0(repItemRanks_jsp.java:290)

at org.apache.jsp.rep.repItemRanks_jsp._jspService(repItemRanks_jsp.java:156)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70) [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) [jboss-servlet-api_3.0_spec-1.0.0.Final.jar:1.0.0.Final]

I think that the jboss JSF-impl has two implements, or different object of the call

I have try delete jsf-impl with jboss,but failure...

• 16. Re: Nested Composite Components JSF Bug in 7.1.1.Final
          ssilvert

I've filed a Jira with the Mojarra team.  Please vote for this bug and even add a comment if you like.  It has been designated as a minor issue.  I do need to follow up with Ed at some point and ask why.  However, community votes and comments speak the loudest.

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-2392

Stan

• 17. Re: Nested Composite Components JSF Bug in 7.1.1.Final
            grubi

Edit: Probleme is gone. I created a completly new app and everything works fine. Dunno what happend :/

I have a similar error to this one. It's also about composites, but I get a IndexOutOfBounds.

What I'm doing:

I have 3 components that can build a menu based on nested UL/LI with some other special stuff that should not matter. The components are menu, menuBlock and menuItem. menu is the base of the menu and can hold the other two components. menuBlock can hold more blocks and menuItems.

My component don't know about each other, I use <cc:insertChilden /> to process all child elements.

The remaining page is normal HTML with h:head and h:body,  nothing else.

Everything works fine, but when i have a POST request, I get the mentioned IOOB. I can use menu standalone, but as soon as there is a nested element (doesn't matter if it is a JSF-, composite- or html-element), it throws the exception.

1 2 Previous Next