2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2011 6:13 PM by rafaelcba

java.lang.Error: Failed to transform class

rafaelcba

Hello!

I'm trying to submmit a rule using the bmsubmit.sh scritp, but when I ran the cmd './bmsubmit -l' to list the rules applied to bm agent I get the following error:

{code}

$ ./bmsubmit.sh -p 9091 -l

# File /home/rsoares/java/tools/byteman-1.5.1/scripts/MyBMTests.btm line 6

RULE JBossWeb Active Sessions info

CLASS ^org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase

METHOD add

AT EXIT

IF TRUE

DO System.out.println("   ---> Active sessions for the webapp [" + $session.getSession().getServletContext().getContextPath() + "] is: " + $size);

System.out.println("      ---> List of sessions' ID for this webapp is: " + $this.listSessionIds());

System.out.println("      ---> The size of all active sessions for this webapp is: " + net.sourceforge.sizeof.SizeOf.humanReadable(net.sourceforge.sizeof.SizeOf.deepSizeOf($this.findSessions())))

ENDRULE

Transformed in:

loader: BaseClassLoader@1eef0a8{vfsfile:/home/rsoares/opt/jboss-eap-5.1/jboss-as/server/web-tse/deploy/jbossweb.sar/}

trigger class: org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase

threw java.lang.Error: Failed to transform class org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase using rule JBossWeb Active Sessions info

java.lang.Error: Failed to transform class org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase using rule JBossWeb Active Sessions info

{code}

Whe I use the same rule starting the JVM process with the -javaagent cmd line it works fine. Any idea about this error?

Thanks.