0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2011 4:55 AM by s.sanchez

Deploy Pluto on JBoss 5

s.sanchez

Hi all.

I have an application running on JBoss and JBossPortal. Since JBossPortal has become deprecated, I am looking for a new Portlet Container.

I found Pluto as a really simple and easy one, but I would like to have only one AS, this is, pluto running in a JBoss.

I tried deploying de Pluto war in my JBoss 5, but after giving the required libraries, I got the error below.

Does anyone tried to do this? Anyone who knows how to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Here is the error:

Error loading portlet.xml at context Apache Pluto Portal Driver. Please validate the file structure of this portlets portlet.xml file.

org.apache.pluto.container.PortletContainerException: Error loading portlet.xml at context Apache Pluto Portal Driver. Please validate the file structure of this portlets portlet.xml file.

at org.apache.pluto.driver.container.PortletDescriptorRegistry.createDefinition(PortletDescriptorRegistry.java:125)

at org.apache.pluto.driver.container.PortletDescriptorRegistry.getPortletAppDD(PortletDescriptorRegistry.java:92)

at org.apache.pluto.driver.container.PortletContextManager.register(PortletContextManager.java:119)

at org.apache.pluto.container.driver.PortletServlet.attemptRegistration(PortletServlet.java:192)

at org.apache.pluto.container.driver.PortletServlet$1.run(PortletServlet.java:166)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory

at org.apache.pluto.container.impl.PortletAppDescriptorServiceImpl.read(PortletAppDescriptorServiceImpl.java:209)

at org.apache.pluto.driver.container.PortletDescriptorRegistry.createDefinition(PortletDescriptorRegistry.java:122)

... 6 more